- October 4th, 2011~ Brown Tank Top and Gap Wide Leg Khaki
- January 9th, 2012~ Brown Tank Top and Brown Dress Pants
- April 25th, 2012~ Maroon Tank Top and Flare Leg Jeans
- August 21st, 2012~ Light Orange Tank Top ans Denim Looking Dress Pants
- November 27th, 2012~ Beige Racerback Cardigan and Brown Dress Pants
- January 27th, 2013~ Peach Cardigan and Dark Washed Skinny Jeans
- April 23rd, 2013~ White Cardigan and Curvy Skinny Jeans
- March 24th, 2014~ Brown Vest and Wallflower Double Bling Belt Skinny Jeans
- April 21st, 2014~ Arugula Canvas Drawstring Vest and Sweetheart Skinny Jeans
- September 3rd, 2015~ Mustard Yellow Tank Top and Levis Hi-Rise Skinny Nocturn Jeans
Hello Everyone. Today I'm back with another monthly remix recap. This month I'm recapping my flower camper shirt. That I brought in September of 2011 from Old Navy. I brought this shirt for 6.99.
I have worn this shirt a total of 10 times on my blog. Which makes the cost per wear .70 cents. As I was putting this post together. I realized that I normal only wear this shirt with skinny jeans. I have also worn the shirt with a lot of brown. So therefor next time I wear this shirt. I need to mix it up.
For this shirt being almost 4 years old. It is in perfect shape. I did have one of the sleeve button fall off of it. Two weeks ago. When I wore it to work. Lucky that's just an easy fix.
HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY!