- Left Top Corner: July 28th, 2015 Essie 825 Go Ginza
- Middle Top: August 4th, 2015- Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant in 285 with Kiss Nail Art Stickers on my Thumb and Ring Finger
- Right Top Corner: August 4th, 2015- O.P.I. Glitzerland
- Middle Left: August 12th, 2015- Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant in 160. On Middle and Ring Finger Essence Colour and Go Sparkle Sand Effect in 182 Hello Rosy
- Middle Bottom: August 18th, 2015- Maybelline New York Wet Shine Diamonds in 435 Lilac Glitz
- Left Bottom Corner: August 27th, 2015 Maybelline New York Express Finish Advanced Wear in 230 Brassy with Rimmel London 656 Iced Honey on Top
- Right Bottom Corner: August 26th, 2015 Maybelline New York Express Finish Advanced Wear in 250 Berry Boucle
Happy Sunday Everyone. It that time of month again for a nail recap. This month I used some Maybelline polish that I have had for a long time. Which surprising the formula of the polish is still good. Also this month I used 2 new polish. The first polish is the Essie polish. That I got in my summer swap. The other one is the O.P.I. That I won from Quirky Picking Blogiversary Bash Giveaway.
HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY!