Happy Friday Everyone. Last Friday I went to the Rheingau wine fest with a few of my friends. We all had an awesome time. This year Wiesbaden is celebrating there 40th wine fest. To kick off the wine fest. They have a huge wine shaped balloon in the middle of the market place. Also they have Italian wine this year.
Before heading to the wine fest. My friends and me stopped at Scotch N Soda for some dinner. If you are ever in Wiesbaden this is a must go to restaurant. To check out. This is one of my favorite place to eat at.
I don't even have to look at the menu to order. I just tell them what I want. Which on Friday my husband text one of our friends and told them what we wanted to eat. Which I'm glad he did. Since it was super busy that night there and the food took longer then normal.
August 14th, 2015~ REMIX OUTFIT ~ Wasn't able to get a full shot of the outfit
- Sheer Pink and Teal Flower Shirt From Takko Fashion~ 4.99 Euro(5.52 Dollars)
- Teal Tank Top From Takko Fashion~ 1.99 Euro(2.20 Dollars)
- Levis Hi-Rise Skinny Nocturn From Levis Outlet~ 26.25 Euro(28.96 Dollars)
- White Gem Earring From On Style 200 Czech Republic Koruny(9.78 Dollars)
- White Mayari Birkenstock Sandals From The Birkenstock Outlet~ 35.00 Euro(38.62 Dollars)
When we were eating dinner it started to rain on us. Lucky I always carry an umbrella with me. Which my umbrella was getting passed around all night long. My friends were happy that I had it with me.
Lucky the rain didn't last for long. So I was able to put my umbrella way for the rest of the night. Over all it was a super fun night. I can't wait to get together again with all my friends.
I hope you all have an awesome weekend. I'm not sure what Ant and me will be doing this weekend. I do have to work this weekend. Which there nothing new about that.
HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY!