Hello Everyone. In May I sign up to do a blogger box swap with the Blogging Elite group. The theme was fun in the sun. We had 2 month to get to know are partner and mail them there box. I was paired with Rachel of Finding the Wardrobe. I had so much fun getting to know Rachel. Plus shopping for her. For my box Rachel picked a pink theme.Since she find out that I love the color pink.
I absolutely love everything she sent me. The item she sent me are the following
- Essie Ridge Filling Base Coat ~ Have already Used
- Essie 871 Haute In The Heat ~ Have already Used
- Essie 825 Go Ginza
- Revive Beauty Soft Touch Nail Clipper
- Revlon Nail File
- Flower Makeup Bag
- Do What You Love Notebook
- Birthday Card
Essie is one nail polish brand that I haven't try before. Plus its hard to find it in Germany. So I was super excited to get it in my swap box. Also to try it out. Which you can read my thoughts on it in my July Nail Recap. I love that Rachel sent me a cute notebook. Since my blogging notebook is almost out of paper.
I don't have a photo of all the item I sent Rachel. I sent her the following items.
- 2 Scarves Picture above ~ She love scarves~ Just like me
- 4 Pecan Delights ~ Since Pecan are her favorite
- Peach Gummy Bear
- 2 Small Box of German Tea~ Since she a tea drinker
- Dog Treats ~ She has a dog
- Hand Lotion
- Greeting Card
I love doing these kind of swaps and can't wait to do another one. This was my second swap for the year.
HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY.