Hello Everyone. Today I'm doing my month remix recap a little different. Due to today make 5 years that I have been blogging at Amy's Fashion Blog. So I thought it would be fun to go down memory lane.
The very first outfit I wore on my blog is the outfit above. Which was
Grey Shirt from VS-4.99
Cover up from Ross-7.99
Jeans from Charlotte Russe-7.49
Flats from Charlotte Russe-14.99
Earring and Necklace from Target
On my first blogiversary I wore this blue and white flower dress from Old Navy. I pick this dress up for 7.90. I only worn this dress 3 time's before I donated. The reason I donated it was I was no longer in love with it. The total cost per wear comes out to 2.63.
For my second blogiversary I wore this ruffle and stripe shirt from Old Navy. I purchase this top for 3.77. I have worn it a total of 4 times on the blog. I still own this shirt but haven't worn it since last April. So I need to pull it out here soon and wear it. I might make it a work shirt but we will have to wait and see. Right now the cost per of this shirt is .94 cents.
- April 13, 2012~ Navy Tank Top and Denim looking Dress Pants
- July 24th, 2012 ~ White Tank Top and Flirt Bootcut Khaki
- April 9th, 2013~ Curvy Skinny Jeans From NY&Company
- April 4, 2014~ Navy Tank Top and Sweetheart Skinny Jeans
I don't have an outfit for my third year of blogging. Due to I was moving in to my house at that time.
The outfit above is the outfit I wore close to my fourth year of blogging. I wore this outfit in Prague.
- White Tank Top With Black Necklace From the Px~26.00
- Docker Black Carpi From Costco~18.99
- Lia Sophia Earring Christmas Gift From my MIL Peggy Friend(2010)
- Polaroid sunglasses won from ElleSees blog 11-20-12
- Pink Coach Purse~ Wedding Anniversary(2012)
- Black Flip Flip From Bass~14.85
Thank you all for you wonderful comment and support you give to my blog. It means a lot to me.
Also don't forget to enter my BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY. Open Internationally~ Ends July 31st, 2015.
HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY!