– 2 cups frozen hash brown style potatoes
– 8 oz turkey sausage, chopped
– 1 cup corn kernels (thawed if using frozen)
– 1 cup bell peppers, cut into strips
– 3/4 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
– ½ medium onion, chopped
– 1 cup fat-free skim milk
– ½ cup egg substitute
– ½ tsp garlic powder
– 1 tsp Kosher salt
– ¼ tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray a square baking dish with non fat cooking spray
- Pour your frozen hash-brown, corn, pepper and onion in the dish
- Then add you sausage to the top
- In a small bowl, beat together the milk, garlic powder, eggs, salt and pepper.
- Then pour that mixture over you sausage and top with cheese
- Bake until casserole is cooked through and cheese is browned
- Takes about 45 minutes
Hello Everyone. This month is sure flying by. So that means one thing. It's time for another monthly recipe. A few months ago when my husband was doing weight watchers. I came across this recipe on Pinterest and decide to give it a try. This recipe can be made for breakfast or dinner. I made it for dinner. Which my husband wasn't a fan of this recipe. So I don't see myself making it in the feature. Over all I liked it. Plus it was an easy meal to make.
HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY!