- March 5, 2015 O.P.I. Leotard Optional
ello Everyone. I'm finally back with a monthly nail recap post. I didn't post on last month. Mainly do to I only painted my nails once. Which was right before my Paris trip. So I didn't have much to about March nails.
- Top Left: April 1st, 2015 Sally Hansen salon gel polish in back to the fuchsia. Ring finger Jamberry Sweet Nothing
- Top Middle: April 9th, 2015 Fantasy Starry Holo Nail Foil Glitter Transfer Sticker in #44 With Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant in 210.
- Top Right: April 9th, 2015 Essence color&go sparkle sand effect in 182 hello rosy on index and middle finger. The rest of my nails are Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant in 240
- Bottom Left: April 13th, 2015 Jamberry Venus on my big toe and tip toe(old navy) orchid fever on the rest
- Bottom Middle: April 15th, 2015 Jamberry Cheetah Illusion with Loreal mango-get-em 410
- Bottom Right: April 21st, 2015 Sally Hansen salon gel polish in hi ho silver. Ring finger is Jamberry sugar & spice
This month April I have become Jamberry obsessed. I think it was many due to I was hosting a Jamberry party online. I love that you can use jam's on your nail and toes. Which they last. I have had sugar and spice on my nail now for 7 days.
Also for this month. I try nail foil out and learn I not a huge fan of them. Over all I'm happy with all the manicures I did this month.
AVE A GREAT TUESDAY!