- Semi- Marathon De Paris 2015 Shirt
- Infrared Cold Gear Long Sleeve For the UA~29.74
- Black UA Perfect Pants From The Px-40.00
- Pink Headband that say I thought they said rum From Hubby
- Pink Prada Glasses
- Brooks Nightlife LSD Lite Jacket III Gift From My Hubby
- White Nike Plus Watch Gift From Hubby
- Newton Fate Running Shoe
Hello Everyone. I'm back today with another tough it out Tuesday. If you have been reading my blog then you know back in September 2014. That I sign up to do a half marathon. Which I have been training my butt off for. Well on March 8th, 2015. It was time to put all my hard work and training to use.
The picture up above is of my husband and me before the race. My husband kept going back and forth deciding if he want to go thru with doing the run. Mainly do to his wasn't fully train to do it. In the end he decide to go for it. Which made me happy.
We started the half off running next to each other. Running in between parked car and having other runner's pushing us. We last about 2 mile and then I had to pull over to the sidewalk. To tie my shoe. Which thru my husband off. He ask me to walk with him. Which I did but told him I want to run. So we began to run again. Which I some how end up in front of him running.
So every few minutes I would look back to see if I cloud see him. Once I got to 4 miles I couldn't see him no more. I thought about turning around and going back to him. In the end I didn't. I just kept running.
After I made it to the 6th mile. I knew I could really do this. Then I came to a hill. I run what I could up the hill and had to stop. Then walk it. After the hill I ran again. Even thru all the water stop's where I thought I was going to slip from all the banana and oranges peels all over the place.
I ran at my own pace and let people pass me. Once I got to the 20km (12 mile) my eye start to waters. Due to I was almost done. I had one more mile to go. So I picked up my pace and booked it to the finish line. Which I crossed it at 2 hours 51 minutes and 7 seconds(official time). Which to me finish in under 3 hours is awesome. My goal for this race was to finish.
Mile, Time, Change, Avg Pace
- 12:08 -- 12'08/MI
- 25:23 +1:07(-10%) 13'15"/MI
- 37:52 -0:46(5%) 12'29"/MI
- 49:38 -0:43(5%) 11'46"/MI
- 1:01:18 -0:06(0%) 11'40"/ MI
- 1:13:10 +0:12 (-2%) 11'52"/MI
- 1:25:36 +0:34(-5%) 12'26"/MI
- 1:38:05 +0:03(-1%) 12'29"/MI
- 1:51:24 +0:50(-7%) 13'19"/MI
- 2:05:27 +0:44(-6%) 14'03"/MI
- 2:20:20 +0:50(-6%) 14'53"/MI
- 2:34:54 -0:19(2%) 14'34"/MI
- 2:48:22 -1:06(7%) 13'28"/MI
HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY