Disclaimer: I was not paid to write this review. I was given the Jamberry for free to try out. All opinions are my own.
Hello Everyone. Today I'm here to show you all how to apply Jamberry Nail Wraps. I was sent these nail wrap by Jennifer of Mom's got Mail to do a review on them. I have use Jamberry in the past and like the fact that they last 2 week. I do find the process to put these nail wraps on your nails. To be time consuming. Even tho they are time consuming. I like the fact after they on my nails. I can go and do house work or what not. Do to there not a dry time.
- Clean unpainted nails with alcohol prep pad~ Not pictured
- After you clean your nails push back cuticles .
- Then take your Jamberry and find the size that works best for your nails
- Fold your Jamberry and fold them in half. Then cut
- Take your cuticle pusher and lift your Jamberry off the plastic
- After you got the sticker on your cuticle pusher. Place it under a blow dryer for 3 to 5 seconds or until flexible
- After you have you Jamberry warmed up
- Place it on your nail and apply firm pressure around the edges to adhere the wrap to your nails
- To remove excess wrap use nail scissors to cut the extra wrap off
- Then file your nails
- After you have the extra off your nails. Apply more heat to seal off the wrap
To purchase Jamberry nail wraps. Place you order HERE.
Valentines Day Nail on February 12, 2014~ Revlon Scented Parfume in 360 Bubble gum. On my ring finger I used O.P.I. A-ha! Moment.
This post is also going to be my Monthly nail recap. I have only done my nail twice this month. Since I have been busy with my training for the half marathon. I will give you an update on the Jamberry nails in 2 weeks.
HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY.