- Red Snowflake Long Sleeve Shirt From Old Navy~ 2007
- White Vest with Pockets From Primark~ 9.00 Euro (9.54 Dollars)
- Hi-Rise Flare Jeans From American Eagle~ 31.97
- Snowflake Earring From The PX
- Red, Blue, Green and White Plaid Bow From Tally Weijl~ .99 Euro Cents (1.05 Dollars)
- Beige Sequin Coach Shoe V-day Gift From Ant (2014)
Happy Friday Everyone. This is going to be one of many holiday/festive outfit. That you will see this month. I started busting out my Christmas shirt last week. I have already worn 2 Christmas shirt to work. Today shirt will make the third Christmas shirt that I have worn to work.
As I was getting ready this morning. I knew I want to wear this snowflake ornament shirt to work. To change it up from my previous time wearing it. I decide to add my new white vest over it. Over all I love the outcome of this outfit.
On a sad note I don't know how many more wear I will get out of this snowflake shirt. Since I spotted a baby hole on it. Which makes me sad but I'm happy I got so many use out of it.
Also on a fun note and since it friday. I decide to to throw a blopper photo in to today post. I was walk to get my iphone back from Ant but he was still snapping photo's.
HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY!