Disclaimer: As a member of the BrandBacker affiliate program, I was sent this product in exchange for a review. As always, all opinions are my own.
Happy Tuesday Everyone. As most of you know I went to London last week. So today I'm going to share my travel makeup bag with you. Along with the product I used on my trip.
In my Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 bag I carry the following items in it.
- Smashbox Double Exposure Pallet~ Absolutely loving this pallet. Which I have only owned it now for a couple weeks. This pallet has become my go to eyeshadow to use.
- Smashbox Full Exposure Pallet~ Another pallet that I have been loving. Both of these pallet are great for traveling with.
- Smashbox Always Sharp 3D Liner in Neptune~ This eye liner is such a pretty blue color. Also this eyeliner last ALL DAY. Which I love.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Oil Free Foundation Primer Pore Minimizing~ This is my go to primer when I know I will be having my photo's taken. Which I had my photo taking a lot in London. I even had my photo taken by a London Photographer.
- Smashbox Be Legendary Long Wear Lip Lacquer in Firecraker~ This Lip Lacquer has become my go to red this over this month.
- The Body Shop 01 Eye Definer Shade Black Eyeliner~ This eyeliner works okay. It doesn't last all day on your eye
- Almay One Coat Thickening Mascara in Black Brown~ The mascara I have been using for the last month. Which I'm almost out of.
- Covergirl Outlast Lipcolor in 580 Ultra Violet~ My go to pink lip color. This lip color last all day. Which I absolutely love.
- Covergirl Outlast Lipcolor in 559 Plum Berry~ My go to dark red lip color.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil~ Great for helping your lip stick and lip color for not bleeding.
- Elizabeth Mott Queen of the Fill Brow Gel~ This eye gel is amazing. I rarely filled in my brows. With this product. I have been filling my brows in every day.
- Travel Size Evian Facial Spray ~ Love this mineral water spray to set my makeup and fix it thru out the day. Read my whole review here.
In my Gorgeous Inpearl Travel Bag From BareMinerals
- Smashbox 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer~ I have only been using this for a couple of weeks now and really like it so far.
- bareMinerals Original Foundation in Medium~ Have been using this foundation for the last 5 years.
- bareMinerals Mineral Veil~ Another BM product I have been repurchasing for the last 5 year
- bareMineral Full Flawless Face Brush~ Have been using this brush for 5 years
- bareMineral Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush~Have been using this brush for 5 years
- bareMineral Flawless Face Brush~ Have been using this brush for 5 years
- ModelCo Blush Cheek Powder in Ballerina Pink ~ Have using this blush since May of this year
- Luxie Beauty Large Angled Face brush 504~ Have using this blush since May of this year
I hope you enjoyed see what in my travel makeup bag. Don't forget to enter my Evian Facial Spray Sweepstake.
HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY!
Powered by BrandBacker