November 2nd, 2015
- Red Turtleneck Sweater From New Yorker~ 16.95 Euro(18.59 Dollars)
- Cream Poncho Sweater From T.K. Max 24.99 Euro(27.41 Dollars)
- Levis Hi-Rise Nocturn From The Levis Outlet~ 26.25 Euro(28.96 Dollars)
- White Gem Earring From On Style 200 Czech Republic Koruny(9.78 Dollars)
- Unisex Full Frame Plastic Glasses in Black C/O Firmoo
- Black Sweater Uggs Christmas Gift From Ant(2013)
Happy Friday Everyone. Today I'm here to share my last full day in London with you. On this day we went to The Making of Harry Potter. We spent 6 hour walking around and look at all the different set. That they used for the movie.
When I was getting ready to go to Harry Potter I wasn't planning on wearing my poncho this day but I didn't want to wear my coat. So I had to stay warm some how. Therefor my poncho went on. For are walk to the train station. Once we got to Harry Potter it came off.
One of my favorite set we saw at the making of Harry Potter was the 9 3/4. The train really blow stream. Plus you got to walk thru it. They even had a part where you got to sit in the train.
After visiting the 9 3/4 platform. We were off to get lunch. Plus a visit to Harry Potter isn't complete with out butterbeer. Which the butterbeer tasted like cream soda.
The last stop on are tour was the Hogwarts Castle. Which it was breathtaking. I don't remember how long it take them to build it but the thing is huge. Ant and me just stood there and keep taking it all in.
On your way to the gift shop. They store has tons of wand box with all the works and actors. Who helped in the movie. One of the gift shop works told us. That they missed a few of the workers names.
HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY!