October 31st, 2015
- Max Studio Orange Ruffle Tank Top From The Recycling Center~ FREE
- BCBG Black Cardigan From BJ'S~ 14.99 (6 years old)
- Super Skinny Jeans From American Eagle~ 23.99
- Black Tights with Gold Glitter in Them From The Gap~ Given to me by manger M when I worked at DSW
- Pumpkin Earring From Publix~1.29 (2009)
- Summer Blue Michael Kors Fulton LG Crossbody Gift From Ant
- Columbia Mint Green Jacket From The PX~ 99.00
- Unisex Full Frame Plastic Glasses in Black C/O Firmoo
- Black Sweater Uggs Christmas Gift From Ant (2013)
Hello Everyone. Today I'm sharing with you all what I did on my second day in London. Which was Halloween. For my outfit this day. I just went with orange and black to be some what Halloweenish. As I'm writing this post I realized that these ripped jeans are my go to travel jeans. They have gone to Paris, Neushwanstien and now London with me.
Once we were done with the Big Ben. We went and had fish n chips for lunch. After lunch we headed over to The London Dungeon. Which it wasn't scary. Like I thought it was going to be.
Ant was able to get one photo in The London Dungeon. After we got down with are tour of the dungeon. We headed over to get some afternoon tea. Before we rode the London Eye.
We had afternoon tea. At the cutest bakery. Which also had a lot of pink in it. I got a ginger lemon tea with a shortbread cookie. Ant got a red velvet cake with rubis tea.
Once we were done with are tea and treat. We did a little shopping and then headed over to the London Eye. For there Halloween Cocktail hour. Which I didn't care for the first drink they gave us.
The second drink they gave us to drink was a glass of Champagne. So I have now drank champagne on both the Eiffel Tower and the London Eye. Are second day in London was a blast.
linking up to Sydney Fashion Hunter
HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY!