- Ispy Bag~ Got September Bag~ 10.00~ Didn't Need
- Aveeno Ultra Calming Makeup Removing Removing Wipes From Amazon~4.72~ NEED
- Tampax Radiant Tampon From Amazon~3.70~ NEED
- Always Radiant Pads From Amazon~ 6.99~ NEED
- October 5th, 2015 Cotton Rounds From Hit~ .99 Euro (1.13 Dollars)~ NEED
- October 15th, 2015 Blue and Grey Stripe Cardigan From Takko Fashion Normal 9.99 Euro On Clearance For 2.99 Euro (3.42 Dollars) ~ Didn't Need
- October 15th, 2015 Hand San 5% Urea From Hit~ 1.39 Euro (1.59 Dollars)~ NEED
- October 15th, 2015 Contact Case From The Px~2.39~ NEED
- October 16th, 2015 Cream Poncho Sweater From T.K. Max~ 24.99 Euro (27.41 Dollars)~ Didn't Need
- October 17th, 2015 Pink Sweatshirt Cardigan From Takko Fashion~ 17.99 Euro ( 20.45 Dollars) ~Didn't Need
- October 23rd, 2015 Pink Belt From New Yorker~ Normal 2.95 Euro On Sale For 1.00 Euro (1.10 Dollars)~ Didn't Need
- October 23rd, 2015 Red Sweater From New Yorker~ 16.95 Euro (18.59 Dollars)~ Didn't Need
- October 23rd, 2015 Grey Scarf From New Yorker~ 2.95 Euro (3.24 Dollars)~ Didn't Need
- October 29th, 2015 Teal Mini Bailey Ugg From Einzelstuck 123.88 Euro( 135.90 Dollar)~ Didn't Need
- Monthly Saving-160.78
- Yearly Saving- 4285.99
Total Spending for the Year
- May~ 249.42
- June~ 425.66
- July~ 153.81
Total Saving for the Year
- February~ 1,584.05
- March~ 2,113.45
- April~ 2,321.56
- May~ 3,063.21
- June~ 3,171.37
- July~ 3,953.94
- September~ 4,125.21
Hello Everyone, I can't believe its the end of the month again. So that mean one thing. It time for my monthly shopping. Which this month I went over my budget big time but its okay. Since I know I will get a lot of use out the the clothing and shoe I brought.
The sweater were kind of a need but not need if that make sense. My work has been super cold. So I needed some more sweater to wear. Since before my job I just ran around in hoodies. Which I can't do at my job. The grey scarf has been something I wanted for over a year. So that why I had to get it.
Since I have lost almost 25 pounds. My pants aren't fitting me well. So I need a new belt and of course I find a pink one. Which was on a hidden sale. So that made it better. As for the ugg they weren't needed at all. I happen to walk in to a bouquet downtown and they catch my eye. Which I fall in love with them right away. They just happen to be my size and the last pair. So they were meant to be. The sale person was nice and gave me a discount on them. Since we were buying them.
Ant spoiled me for no reason this month. Last week I was at work and he sent me a text. Asking me what I needed from the store. I told him that I need more foundation primer. He asked what kind and I told him that I was currently using Smashbox. That night when we came to pick me up from work. He hand me the shopping bag. Which was full of Smashbox makeup. I just looked at him and said I only need primer. He said I know. I figured since you have been wanting the naked 3 palette. That I would buy you an eye shadow palette. Plus the other items are for you to try.
The shirt he find out New Yorker and he like what it said on it. So he brought that too.
I'm linking up with Fran!
HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY!