- 1 1/4 Cup Shortening
- 2 Eggs, Beaten
- 1 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 1/4 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Can Pumpkin Puree
- 3 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 3 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Allspice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F (175 Degrees C). Grease and flour your cake pan.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and ginger. Set aside
- In a large bowl, cream together the shortening, eggs, brown sugar and white sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in flour mixture. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in the oven for 60 to 65 minutes. Use a toothpick to test if down.
Hello Everyone. I back with another pumpkin recipe. I love pumpkin everything. So when Ant told me. He need something for his potluck at work. I decide to try making a pumpkin spice cake.
Which everyone at his work loved the cake. So that made me super happy. For the frosting I just made a butter cream frosting and add food coloring to make it orange.
HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY!