- Black Scoop-Neck Sweater Dress From Old Navy~ 17.00
- Light Pink Lemon Tights From DSW~ 3.56
- Light Pink Scarf Birthday Gift From Galaxia of Personal Beauty Blog and Deco Paradise!
- Unisex Full Frame Plastic Glasses in Black C/O Firmoo
- Black Sweater Uggs Christmas Gift From Ant (2013)
Happy Monday Everyone. I hope you all had a great weekend. My weekend was awesome. I had Friday and Saturday off. Which Friday Ant and me drove out to Frankfurt. Where we got Chipotle for lunch. We haven't ate chipotle in over a year. So it was a nice treat.
After lunch we did a little shopping. I finally brought a grey scarf. So now I can mark that off my want list. On Saturday we slept in. Which was super nice. I haven't slept in past 8am in a long time. Once we got moving on Saturday. We went on a walk then and went out to eat.
Sunday was spent working like normal. Since today is Monday and I have to work again. I decide to go with an super easy outfit to wear. Not only is this outfit an easy going outfit. Its cozy as well.
Last Day to Enter my Breast Cancer Awareness Giveaway
Today is our link-up, for Breast Cancer Awareness - wearing Pink. Ada and I are hosting this pink-themed link-up on Mondays and Wednesdays all month long. Welcome and join us! And make sure you follow Ada and I, please. It's the polite thing to do. Thank You. =)
Today Breast Cancer Item is Yoplait.
HAVE A GREAT MONDAY!