Disclaimer: I was not paid to write this review. I was given the Nail Art Pen for free to try out. All opinions are my own.
Hello Everyone. I'm here today with a fun and easy nail tutorial. To share with you all. In the tutorial I'm using the fast dry DIY nail art quick drawing paint polish pen from Born Pretty Store. If you have been reading my blog for the past year. Then you know that I love getting nail art supply for Born Pretty Store. All there products are easy to use. Plus in my budget.
For this nail look your going to need the following
~ Two nails polish of your choice.~ I'm using Revlon Scented Parfume in 360 Bubble gum. On my ring finger I used O.P.I. A-ha! Moment
~ A nail art pen~ mine is the fast dry DIY nail art quick drawing paint polish pen in color #7
~Post it note
~A heart shape hole punch
~A Permanent Marker
~Top Coat~ I'm using the Sally Hansen it the Ultimate Shield Base and Top Coat
To get these fun Valentines theme nails. You need to do the following steps.
1. Paint your nails and let them dry.
2. Punch out a heart on to a post it note and cut around it
3. Once your nail are dry. Your going to place the post note on your nails
4. Outline the heart and fill it in. Using your Nail art pen.
5. Once the paint is dry. Take the post it note off you nails.
6. Use your permanent marker and outline your heart.
7. Top your nail off with top coat.
When using the fast dry DIY nail art quick drawing paint polish pen from Born Pretty Store.
The #7 color pen will look purple when it dry. Once you put the top coat on your nail. Then the nail art pen ink turn in to a pink.
Instead of doing a heart on both nails. I decide to write XO on my right hand.
Use coupon code BUNCHG10 to get 10% off your purchase at Born Pretty Store.
HAVE A GREAT THURSDAY.