Christmas tree in the picture is my tree from last year.
1. Do you like to stay in your PJ’s, or dress up for Christmas?
If I plan on stay home on Christmas then I will stay in my Pj's. Otherwise I dress up.
2. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?
It would have to be my Oma
3. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
As a child I would open present on both days. Now I just want until Christmas morning
4. Have you ever built a Gingerbread house?
I sure haven't
5. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
Don't have a Christmas break but the couple day my Husband has off. We just relax and watch movies.
6. What’s your favorite Christmas meal or treat?
I love ham and sweet potato casserole.
7. What’s your favorite holiday movie?
8. Candy Canes or Gingerbread Men?
Candy Candy, Specially the Cherry ones.
9. Have you ever made a snowman?
Yes, I haven't made one in a long time. Last year we didn't get any snow that stuck around. Not sure if we will get any this year.
10. Which do you like better, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
I like both equally
11. White lights, or colored lights?
Hello Everyone, I thought it would be fun to do a Christmas tag. I find this tag on
blog. I haven't gotten all my decoration up yet but plan on doing that soon. Right now my husband have been redoing are kitchen. Which it is coming along nicely. We just have to make another Ikea run to be finished.
If you do this tag. Let me know. I would love to read your answers.
Today Christmas Item is red and green string. I hung up to display some of my Christmas card on. The clothes pin have
gingerbread men on them. Also some have snowflake.
So far it is displaying my first card. Which is from my Oma. She gave me my Christmas card the day we left Florida. Which I didn't open it until yesterday.
HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY.