2 1/2 tablespoons light brown sugar
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/2 teaspoon cumin
3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
6 chicken breasts
1. Pour brown sugar, paprika, oregano, garlic powder, and salt & pepper into a bowl.
2. One by one place the chicken in the bowl and coat it.
3. Place the chicken in a ziploc bag. Seal the bag.
4. Place the chicken in the fridge for 30 minutes. You can do longer if you want but 30 minutes is all you need.
5. Preheat oven to 425 degree(233 Celsius).
6. Arrange chicken breasts on a lined baking sheet. Bake for 20-23 minutes.
Hello Everyone. I'm back with another recipe to share with you all. The first time I had this chicken was at a friends BBQ over the summer. It is super good chicken. So I ask my friend where she find the recipe at. She told me on Pinterest. On a Sunday afternoon I searched her recipe board and I find the recipe. That night I decide to make the chicken. I didn't have the smoked paprika. So I used regular paprika. Which the chicken turn out okay. It didn't taste the same as we had at the party. I told my friend that I made the chicken and it didn't taste the same. She told me that she used the smoked paprika and dark brown sugar. When I went to the store to buy smoked paprika I couldn't find it. So I said something to my friend about not being able to find the smoked paprika in the store. Then next day my husband showed home with a bottle of smoked paprika that my friend gave her husband to give to mine. So now I have smoked paprika. I re-made the chicken again using the smoked paprika and dark brown sugar and it turn out amazing.
This chicken recipe is used a lot in my house. Since it so easy to do. I will whip this up some night before I go on a run. Then when I get home all I have to do is pop it in the oven. To go with the chicken I just add a side of vegetables with it.
The recipe came from spoonful.com. Sadly when you now click on the recipe in pinterest it now takes you to the
I'm just happy I wrote the recipe down.
HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY.