- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 pound beef sirloin, cubed
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can peeled and diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle dark beer
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans
- 4 fresh hot chile peppers, seeded and chopped
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook onions, garlic, ground beef and cubed sirloin in oil for 10 minutes, or until the meat is well browned and the onions are tender.
- Mix in the diced tomatoes with juice, dark beer, coffee, tomato paste and beef broth. Season with brown sugar, chili powder, cumin, cocoa powder, oregano, cayenne pepper, coriander and salt. Stir in 2 cans of the beans and hot chile peppers. Reduce heat to low, and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
- Stir in the 2 remaining cans of beans, and simmer for another 30 minutes.
- Recipe from Allrecipe.com
Hello Everyone. Today I'm sharing with you guys. The Chili recipe that I use to make my chili. I use chicken and steak instead of beef. As for the pepper I used habanero. Which I used 10 of them this last time and it was way to hot for me to eat. So I had to load it up with sour cream and cheese to calm the habanero peppers down.
I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY.