- 2 cups macaroni
- 2 cups diced, cooked chicken meat
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add macaroni and cook for 8 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl combine cooked macaroni, chicken, cheddar cheese, soup, milk and mushrooms. Place mixture in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes; serve.
- Recipe from Allrecipe.com
Hello Everyone. For the monthly recipe I want to share this Walter Mac n Cheese with you all. I love making this for Hubby and me for dinner. This was the last meal I made before we start the Insanity work out and diet plan.
The one thing that I do differant then the recipe is I use Garlic Cream of Mushroom Soup instead of Cream of Chicken soup.
On other news today marks 10 years with my hubby. Outfit post will be back on Monday.
I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD SATURDAY.