- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, halved
- 1 (16 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- In a large bowl, combine the pineapple, oranges, cherries, marshmallows and sour cream together. Chill and serve.
- Recipe from Allrecipe.com
Hello All. So for this month recipe I decide to try out this fruit salad. I normal do something like this for Thanksgiving and Christmas but its a little diffant then this one. So I'm use to making thing like this. I made this for my 4th of July work potluck. Everyone at worked loved it. Also they find it to funny because it was pink.
I hope you enjoy this month recipe.
Fancy Step Bracelet giveaway end in 4 day.
HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY