- 1 pound dry ziti pasta
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 (26 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- 6 ounces provolone cheese, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add ziti pasta, and cook until al dente, about 8 minutes; drain.
- In a large skillet, brown onion and ground beef over medium heat. Add spaghetti sauce, and simmer 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 9x13 inch baking dish. Layer as follows: 1/2 of the ziti, Provolone cheese, sour cream, 1/2 sauce mixture, remaining ziti, mozzarella cheese and remaining sauce mixture. Top with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheeses are melted.
- Recipe from Allrecipe.com
Hello All. I decide that I'm going to do a monthly recipe on my blog. Last month I posted a
. Which was a hit and I had a good friend who try the recipe out and loved it.
I hope you all will enjoy this new monthly post.
Last night I made Baked Ziti. I have used the recipe and hand full of time. Which I love how it turn out every time. I did do a couple things different then the recipe called for. I only used 1 jar of the spaghetti sauce. I also used 10 piece of the
sliced cheese. I get mine from the deli.
I would love to know if you try this out.
I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY.