- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 pork steaks or cutlets, pounded thin
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cube beef bouillon
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup sourcream
- In a shallow dish, mix together the bread crumbs and flour. Season with salt and pepper. Place the egg in a separate dish. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Dip pork steaks in egg, then coat with the bread crumb mixture. Fry in the hot oil until browned on both sides and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
- Remove the pork to a platter and keep warm. Add onion and mushrooms to the skillet and cook until lightly browned. Pour in water and dissolve the bouillon cube. Simmer for about 20 minutes. Stir together the cornstarch and sour cream; stir into the skillet. Cook over low heat until thickened but do not boil. Spoon over the pork cutlets and serve immediately.
Hello All. Today is a different kind of post. I want to share with you all this recipe I try out. Hubby and me were craving German food. So hubby find this recipe for Jagerschintzel. So we gave it try. I would have to say it turn out very good. I love trying out new recipe.
The last recipe I try out was easy lasagna and made is was gross. I will never you it again.
I hope you all enjoy today post.
HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY.