Hello All. So its now February 1st. So that means it time for my monthly recap on what I brought and saved for January. Which I brought way to many shoe this month. I was good and didn't get any new clothes. I have now gone 58 days with out buying clothes. I'm try to beat my recorded which is 71 days with out buying any new clothes. So now let get start with what I got for the month of January.
1. Diba Shoe-Normal 49.94 on Clearance for 80% off. Then my 30% off employee discount-6.99~DID'T NEED
2. Brown Wedge~ 64.94 on Clearance for 80% off. Then my 30% off employee discount-9.09 ~ DIDN'T NEED
3. Black Puma~ 69.94 on Clearance for 40% off. Then my 30% off employee discount-29.94 ~ DID NEED
4. White Puma~54.95-30%=38.46-11.54 Due to when I exchange them they were cheaper- 26.92 ~ DID NEED
5. Puma Sock~10.95-30%=7.66~ DIDN'T NEED
6. White Mountian Brown Boots~69.95-40% Employee discount. Normal 30% but there any extra 10% this week due to DSW hit 2 billion dollars in 2011. Boots Cost-41.97 DID NEED Due to my other pair of brown boots fall apart.
Total-122.57 -75 Christmas money =47.57- 5.00 lottery ticket winning=42.57
6.Ausse Heat Protection~2.99~ DID NEED
7. Suave Hairspray ~2.17~DID NEED
8. I got 6 new Bra-140.93-30 gift card=110.93~ DID NEED
Total Saving for the month-404.02
To See How I did for December click HERE
I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY.