Pink Cami From Forever 21~2.50
Jeans From Old Navy~26.55
Necklace From Alloy
Pink Earring From CR-4.00
Pink Headband From some store in Germany
Boots From Old Navy~34.50~ I got them for 30% off 2 year ago
|Close Up of My Hair|
Hello Everyone. Happy Friday. I can't believe in 4 more day this month will be over with. For today outfit I decide to do mint green and pink together. Which is very springish but you can so do it for fall time to.
So last night we caved and had to turn on our heat. I have a feel snow will be coming very soon.
Today Breast Cancer Item is a Recipe I find on National Breast Cancer Web page.
“The perfect treat to make when you're in a hurry and need a refreshing dessert. Great way to use leftover baked yams.” – Holly Clegg, coauthor of Eating Well Through Cancer: Easy Recipes & Recommendations
Makes 16 servings
• 1 cup all-purpose flour
• 1/4 cup plus 2/3 cup confectioner’s sugar, divided
• 1/3 cup chopped pecans
• 6 tablespoons margarine or butter
• 1 (8-ounce) package fat free cream cheese
• 1 (8-ounce) container fat free frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
• 1 (29-ounce) can sweet potatoes (yams), drained
• 1/4 cup sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In large bowl, combine flour, 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar, pecans and margarine. Press into bottom of 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Bake 20 minutes. Set aside to cool.
3. In mixing bowl, mix cream cheese and remaining 2/3 cup confectioner’s sugar until creamy. Fold in 3/4 cup whipped topping. Spread cream cheese mixture over cooled crust.
4. In mixing bowl, beat sweet potatoes, sugar, and cinnamon until smooth. Spread over cream cheese mixture. Top with remaining whipped topping Refrigerate.
Nutritional information per serving
• Calories 205, Protein 4 g, Carbohydrate 33 g, Fat 6 g, Calories from Fat 28%, Saturated Fat 1 g, Dietary Fiber 2 g, Cholesterol 1 mg, Sodium 143 mg
• Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 other carb, 1 fat
HAVE A GOOD FRIDAY EVERYONE AND HAPPY WEEKEND.