Hello Everyone. So I did a little shopping over the weekend. I have done a lot of shopping this month. Which you will see in my monthly recap post in a few day. Old Navy was having a buy one get one 75% off sale. So I had to go check it out. Then yesterday at work I was marking down sock to 40% off. Which I couldn't pass that up. So lets start this haul.
1. Adidas Sock~ Normal 10.95 on clearance for 40% off 10.94=6.56 then you have to take my 30% off employee discount makes them come to 4.59
2. MeMoi Fashion Liners~Normal 5.95 on clearance for 40% off 5.94=3.56-30%0ff=2.49
3. Hue Sock~Normal 9.95 on clearance for 40% off=5.56-30%off=4.17
1. Mint Green Sweater~ Normal 26.94-9.73=17.21
2. Mint Green Camper Shirt~ Normal 24.94 on Clearance for 9.99-30%=6.99
3.Pink Camper Shirt~ Normal 24.94 on Clearance for 9.99-30%=6.99
4. Sweat heart Skinny Jeans~ Normal 29.50-10.97=18.53
5.Flirt Bootcut Jeans~ Normal 29.50-11.07-18.43
6. Pencil Jean Skirt- Normal 29.50 on sale for 25.00-9.02=15.98
Total=84.13 without tax
So over all I think I did good. I spent a total of 96.06 and saved 95.59.
I hope you all enjoyed this haul.
I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD MONDAY