1. Oh Santa by Mariah Carey
2. Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday by NSYNC
3. Baby It Cold out side
4. Deck the Halls
5. All I Want for Christmas Is you
6. Merry Christmas
7. Jingle Bells
8. Frosty the Snowman
9. Let it snow
10. Rockin around the Christmas Tree
These are my TOP 10 favorite Christmas music of all time.
Hello Everyone. I love Christmas time and the Music too. I been Jamming to AOL Radio Christmas Station.
So no Cute outfit for today. I been clean the house up and also trying to get my house decorated. I have no idea why? it's taking me so long. Only thing I can think of is the reason its take me so long is because I have a bigger space to decorated this year. I have to get it done. Also I have to get a tree. My parent are going to be here on the 21st of this month I so can't WAIT. Due to it's been 2 year that I haven't seen them.
I hope you all are getting your Christmas shopping done. I'm down to 5 people to get gift for.
So I have an Another Giveaway to announce to you lovely reader. Which It is The Days of a SAHM. She Giveaway a $15 gift certificate to Embraceable Lace. So go check out her great blog. Also she was nice and made me my blog button.
TODAY I LEAVE WITH THIS OLD PICTURE OF PRISCILLA. THIS WAS CHRISTMAS 2008.
|I love this Picture. Isn't she a cutie. She is 5 years old soon to be 6 years old.|
Here are some ways you can celebrate and enjoy Mitten Tree Day:
- Read the story The Mitten to young children. This is a grade school favorite activity.
- Set up a Christmas tree and have people bring in mittens to donate. This is popular in both schools and work environments.
- Take a poster board and cut out the shape of a Christmas trees. Have the children color and decorate it. Hang it on a wall. Then, have each child cut out a mitten from construction paper. Have them color and decorate it. Make sure they put their name on it, before hanging it on the tree.
Have a fun and happy Mitten Tree Day.
I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT MONDAY.