So here the break down on what I got.
- Elf Eye Liner From Target ~1.00 I been want some new eye line b/c I don't care for the Bare Mineral eye liner that I have. Plus this came with a penical sharpener. So I looked at it as I got one item for.50 cent and the other for .50 too. So it was a good buy. Also I love this eye liner too. Item brought on 9-7-10
- Covergirl 573 Blue You Nail Polish From Publix~1.79 It was Normal 3.29 but I had a $1.50 off coupon. So I couldn't pass it up plus I loved the color. I didn't need this item at all. The price was good I think. Item brought on 9-12-10
- Covergirl 555 Luxe Lilac Nail Polish From Publix~.80cent It was Normal 3.29 they were having a sale 30% off. So then it was 2.30. I again had a coupon for 1.50 off. So I did the math and told myself for .80cent that I couldn't pass it up. So I got it. I like the color on to. I wear it on my nail last week. Again I didn't need it but this girl couldn't pass that sale up. I brought it on 9-19-10
- Pantyhose From Publix~.89cents They are normal 2.39. I actually did need this item. I just bring myself to pay 2.39 or higher for pantyhose b/c they always rip after wearing them a couple time. So when I saw these on the clearance rack I just knew I had to get them.
- The Fifth Thing I got the month was a pair of undie from VS~FREE normal would have been 8.50 but I had a coupon to make them FREE. So of course I got them.
I have come to learn that Publix is a dangerous store for me but I have to shop there for food. I just have to stay out of the aisle that I don't need to be in.
Total saving for the year is $2,914.68